Principal directions of the company’s activity:
- architecture, design
- construction of houses, villas, bath complexes and other buildings with the use of laminated veneer lumber on a turnkey basis
- joinery and furniture production
- complete woodworking cycle from round wood to finished products: dried and freshly cut sawn timber, planed timber, skirting, casing, shafts, batten, beams and board of various sections, glued laminated lumber, furniture board, window header, and etc.
- production of fuel pellets.
All products of NOR TUN, LLC come into the market at competitive prices as they are manufactured from its raw materials, which significantly reduces production costs. The quality of furniture and other joinery products in the context of workmanship level and design is highly competitive with those of international brands. Compared with Italian furniture, made mainly of MDF, our furniture is made of wood, while being in the same price tier and even lower than the cost of Italian products made of MDF.
NOR TUN, LLC – classic and modern technologies of creation coziness and comfort in your new house!
Tel. 073-7775577, 067-8281614, (044) 2203411
NOR TUN woodworking enterprise was created on the basis of Chudnіv furniture factory, established in the 1920s.
Over the past fifteen years, the company has become a powerful production facility and became the leader of the woodworking industry. Currently, NOR TUN company launched production of dry dressed lumber and wood products. The level of technology in the company complies with the international requirements; the products are manufactured on modern European equipment.
Three types of edged boards, two types of floor boards, six types of rectangular timbers, a wide range of skirting boards, rails, casings, shafts and other wood products are manufactured. All products are characterized by a high quality of surface treatment; drying technology is strictly observed (in terms of moisture content, all products comply with European standards).
NOR TUN company not only produces environmentally friendly products of a high quality but also takes part in the revival of the glorious traditions of the past — at a new process level. New equipment of manufacturing workshops can quickly and efficiently process the sawing logs into finished products; the quality control at every stage is introduced. Almost all materials are produced in Europe.
Each stage is important for a high-quality level of woodworking:
- Selection of incoming raw materials — for excellent indicators of production output and quality.
- Precise saw cut — for the intended use of timber.
- Atmospheric drying — for equalizing the humidity of different consignments.
- Drying in automatic dryers in soft mode — for achieving the accurate humidity of the consignment, with minimal internal stresses.
- Calibration, grafting (in most cases) — for eliminating all defects of wood that do not meet the requirements of the final product.
- Gluing in bar or board — for producing the desired cross-section of solid wood, not prone to warping, cracking.
- Exposure at all stages — for a long service life.
- Processing on high-accuracy machines — for ensuring strict performance by the product of its functions.
- Finishing with the use of specialized materials suitable for use conditions — for minimum maintenance during the entire period of operation.